clean water

Friday, May 6, 2011

Why you so fake yo?

So recently I have had to take a hard look at some of my surroundings.  Mainly in the people that I surround myself with.  Unfortunately I am realizing that a lot of them are sooooo fake.  WHY?  I mean, for realz though?  Its like when someone sees you and acts so happy to see you then you find out they are talking smak...its just not right.  Whats even worse is when they are supposed to be your family either by blood or in Christ.  Unfortunately I have run into the fake in both arenas.  How do you call yourself a Christian and then act so horribly.  This is not all to say they have been only talking about me.  No, I have noticed the gossip about others behind their backs, and its sad.  Or you have those that tell you that what you are doing is wrong, but then you turn around and BAM, there they are doing the thing they were telling you not to do.  Im just saying....Be like Christ, do your best, and stop judging, lest ye be judged and stuff....ya know?  Reach out to those around you.  Love one another, for love is of God, And God is Love. 1st John4:7-8  I used to sing a song about this.  anyway...seriously.  Its ticking me off here people.  You shouldn't have to leave church functions and need to go see a councilor every time cause of the drama.  Does anyone else know what I am talking about?  Am I just ranting for my own insanity?  If I am than thank you for letting me get it off my chest.  If I had it my way I would take all the good real peeps and kick all the rest off the island, cause it just sucks some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment