clean water

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sky diving

When I was 18 I sent myself on a trip to Hawaii.  I decided that jumping out of a plane over the ocean was the next thing that should happen.  I am terrified of heights. Can I express that this is the best stress reliever ever. Lets face it, once your out of the plane, if your gonna die...there's nothing you can do.  The ground is coming one way or another.  I loved it.  It was amazing.  Yesterday I watched as my hubby and besties hubby jumped out over San Marcus Texas.  I wanted to be up there so bad, and its been decided that the wives are gonna go towards the end of the year. I think they had a great time.  The kids were all really happy to see their bright orange and bright green jump suits.  I was just thankful that I got to share it with them.  I recommend you go.  Seriously, its amazing.  We are all gonna die at some point.  Id rather it be something cool like that...right?  I mean...right? The hubbies will probably find everything else to be boring for a while...including...a hem...some things... however they did something that not everyone can say they have done.  For a moment they were free like a bird.  In my husbands case a bird strapped to a man that may or may not have been hitting on him whilst doing summer salts in the air.  They had a blast, and I never mind being around people that love me, so it was all around great.

No comments:

Post a Comment