clean water

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A big day

About two weeks ago I was covered in this feeling that I needed to look into Home school.  The two weeks to follow were some of the hardest, most lonely, most emotional weeks I have had in a long time.  After it causing a lot of turmoil  and emotion Mike has decided that we will be sending Tatum to Public school.  I am learning about this submission thing.  I have a lot to learn, and a lot to work on, but I am doing the best I can.  I am praying that either God put a burden on Mikes heart for home school or that He takes this feeling off my heart.  At any rate tomorrow is a big day.  Tatum was born almost 6 years ago.  I have been taking care of everything from the beginning until now...I am praying that God has his hand over her teacher Ms. Lopez.  Even if she is like 5, did just graduate in December and was just hired on Thursday (today is Sunday).  Tatum will be wearing an outfit that she picked out.  It is an owl shirt, skinny jeans and brown flats.  She also wants to take her stripped cardigan in case of a chill.  She is more than excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment