Saturday, August 27, 2011
New times in Life
This is almost one week post Tatum entering into the public school system. Her second day she got into trouble, but other than that we had nothing but good reports. I still wonder if we are doing whats best, but in my attempt to submit to my husband I will leave it at that, and pray. School also started again for Mike and I. On top of that Mike started a new way of life when it comes to his eating. My mom has some issues with her eyes, and until Friday the Doctors were sure she had a tumor. Now they may be looking into M.S. We are visiting new churches starting this week, and not sure what all of that means. In trying to wrap my head around all of this I have completely lost my brain. This morning I pulled a bowl out of the cabinet and once almost filled realized I was pouring my coffee into a bowl...I guess it could work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment