clean water

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh life

I laugh at the thought that I could every catch up with a week of my life, let alone four months.  It has been four months.  I have had one more surgery, and recoverd fabulously, Tatum has almost compleated her first sememester in school, camden is walking, climbing and into everything, getting away with everything because he is the cutest thing ever.  Mike...Mike is doing wonderfully.  Something has happened.  I am not sure I am ready to believe that God could actually hear the pleas and cries of my heart.  Its like I turned around for a moment and when I turned back I was staring into the eyes of the man I always knew in my heart but no one else had ever met.  It seems as if he loves me.  More importantl...I am falling deeper and deeper in love with him. 
I have been in school ...again.  This semester kicked my butt.  I am not really sure why I am doing this.  You know how some people have these huge asperations to run the world?  Well I just want to be a mom.  I was never supposed to get to be a mom, and now that I have gotten over the fact that I dont make the money its hard to not want to just be a mom.  I know I am bettering myself and all of that, but I truly do not enjoy school. 

I have another orientation at the end of January for the foundation.  Of course this is not taking off as much as I wish it would, but I know God is in controle of it.
We have left Life Point.  It was our church of over three years.  We were one of the first families and we loved it there.  That church got us going back to church.  Over time something happened.  Im not sure what, but I am thankful God got us out of there, and gave us our best friends from it.  There is still some heart ache, and hurt.  These were the people we trusted with our hearts, and we have not heard from one of them.  Its not the way brothers and sisters are supposed to behave.  However God just as quickly set us gently into a sweet church called Grace San Antonio.  Im still a bit guarded.  However if you know me at all you know that that doesnt last long.  God has done some amazing things already through some of those people.  Our new paster is young, but he has masive amounts of wisdom.  I am sure that slowely we will try to get involved ahgain, and I know God will heal those wounds.  Sometimes it hurts pretty bad as silly as that sounds..
My mom has been diagnosed with some kind of rare condition that is causing her to go blind.  Im not sure how to express the raw emotion that comes with knowing what she is going through, and being the one that always took care of her...I am helpless...

My brother James and his wife are pregnant with number 4.  I am so excieted for how God is going to bless all of this for them, as he just opened the doors for them to be head pastors at a church.  I miss my brother and the friend I used to have in him, but it doesnt quiet the joy I feel for how his life is turning out to be, and the firend I am getting in my sister in law. 
Our friends Brian and Kendall were just gone for a very long yime, and thus we had three dogs again.  Honeslty all of it was hard.  Kendalls cousin/friend/brother like passed while they were vacationing and again I was helpless to be there for her.  She was in Memphis for 18 days.  Selfishly of course it was also hard because I couldnt really talk to my best friend while she was gone, and well, I missed her.  They got home safe, and Sophie, the dog, is back where she loves to be. 
My other dear friend Hope is also pregnant.  She will be having her number 3 girl.  She and her husband have been faithfully serving in Florida, and struggling as he lost his job over a year ago.  We had hopes that they would be moving here for the fire department, but it looks like God has again a different plan.   Yes...another time Laura has felt a bit helpless to help. 
There has been so much still that has been going on, but honestly I cant get it all down.  There is never a dull moment in the Davis household, and I think I am okay with that.  I think I mainly mentioned those people for those of you that might read this to say some prayers for them.  Its hard when I love to not hurt when the ones I love hurt.  I know that God has it all under control, its just knowing I cant help the situation along that is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment