Have you ever gone to write a blog post and after writing most of it decide to erase it cause its just not time to let the world in on your stuff? Thats what just happened to me. You see...well there is a lot...
a lot happens in my life on a regular biases. I keep hearing my dads voice echoing"God must think your a tough cookie" You know what...I think Dads right. I may never re write what I had written about the past couple of weeks. It doesn't really matter. The truth is that for now this is what God has for me, and he may not have given it, but he does know how to make beauty from ashes, strength for fear, gladness for morning, peace for despair. I can say that because I have faced all of those things this couple of weeks, and God has delivered! So for now I am just gonna praise. I am praising for the people who do know what has been going on and standing firm in Gods sovereign and mighty truth. I am thankful for the people that are loving my family. I am thankful that I can say "yes God. I trust you." I am thankful for the day when I can see Him face to face wrap my arms around His neck and say"thank you daddy".

No comments:
Post a Comment