clean water

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bizzy bee

Sunday was church. Mike was off so we were able to go as a family. Monday was time to finish school for the week. Tuesday was school for 3 hours with a bunch of bra burners, and our first orientation for the fire department. It went so well. We made them laugh, we made them cry, and for the first time Mike saw me in that setting. Wednesday was life group. Thursday one of my besties started a bible study for our home ladies at church, and Friday it snowed in San Antonio. Some might say the equiv of  h* e* double hockey sticks freezing over. The kids sled up and down the driveway. You can either say because I am that pimp of a mom, or we are that lame. (if its the second of the two: the idea came from my sweet friend Erica.  If its the first...well Erica already was mentioned...sooo...) It's been a crazy week. Successful for sure. What I'm wondering is when will things calm down? If one more person says 18 years...
yes...they closed schools for that...
Wait...slow down...it's already the start of another week, my baby girl starts school in 6 months, my baby boy is a few days away from being 1/2 a year old. Can't we all just slow down? I'm just sayin.

      ** Its been a couple of days since I wrote this and I was lovingly reminded by said bestie that on Wednesday of the week here mentioned we spent at her house due to a power outage at our house that lasted 12 hours.  It was 27 degrees outside. SO COLD. This was what was missing in the crazy week.  Without this the week seemed not so crazy. Thanks to besties that remind you that you are forgetful.

1 comment:

  1. You left out - Wednesday, lost power for 11ish hours and had to hang at bestie's house for half the day.

    ReplyDelete