Camden has been eating solid foods since about five months. His favorites are avocado, banana, and sweet potatoes. Tonight he had squash and sweet potatoes. I am doing all of the foods myself with my trusty food processor. If I may make an observation. Squash smells an awful like a certain illegal substance that some use for medicinal purposes. Anyway, so he was sitting at the table in his hippo chair he kept rocking back in forth to show his excitement. Of course since I had never seen this from him I had to take a picture. After taking the picture I saw my husband in him. Since both have footy pjs it wasn't a huge leap. Anyway he is just not as much of a fan of the squash. So I switched over to sweet potatoes, which as previously stated he LOVES. Tatum has not been feeling well today. Flu to be exact has attacked my sweet girl. She called out to me, and so I got up to tend to her needs. She lay there so pitiful, yet peaceful. She had not touched any of her dinner so I tried to sit and encourage my little damsel in distress. I stroked her hair and tried to encourage her by telling her that she will be feeling better again soon. I paused for a moment to listen to Cam in the other room. I heard...NOTHING???
That's not necessarily a good thing. Since Mike is at work, and could not assist me I had to then leave Tatum and go check on my other sweet baby.
HE LOVES SWEET POTATOES. I knew my daughter was an independent little chick, but come on. Came is 6 months old. This is not okay. I just had him....kinda. I went in to find my sweet baby boy taking care of his nutritional needs on his own. Of course I then had to let my dogs in to clean up the floor, but I don't think they minded. I think Cam was just trying to help mommy, cause he knows Tatum doesn't feel well.




Cam is so cute. He sure does love his food :) Such a boy. I hope Tatum is feeling better today.
ReplyDelete