clean water

Friday, February 25, 2011

Travel giggles

We recently traveled to Washington DC to see my husbands brother.  The trip was great, and I will get to that at a later date.  Something I cannot stop laughing about in my head has got to get out.  So we are in the airport.  We have just gone through security check number 3 where you actually have to take shoes and stuff off and we are waiting for the train, or shuttle to pick us up and I found myself giggling.  I look around and everyone looks as if they have either just had a "quicky" or just plain forgot to get dressed.  One man, for example had his pants unzipped he was tucking in his shirt, one shoe off and belt on its way through loop number 4.  It was so hard not to stare.  The lady next to him was fixing her hair, and adjusting her shirt.  Do these people not realize I am looking at them?  I kept hoping Tatum would say as loud as possible that those people need to get dressed at home, or some other Tatum thing, but she didnt.  Im telling you...It was like a really really fat guy on a moped.  I couldn't stop looking at them. Then we all boarded the shuttle, and I haven't been able to stop internal giggles since.

No comments:

Post a Comment